Business Web Services
To register firearms, transfer registered firearms, get copies of registration certificate reports, access the Firearms Reference Table (FRT) or for firearm inventory information, please sign in below.
To access Canadian Firearms Program services for businesses online you must complete a one-time sign up:
- Step 1: register for a GCKey account.
- Step 2: sign up for BWS through a personalized RCMP account.
Each employee at your business using BWS must have their own account for your services to be secure.
Once completed you will log into BWS through two levels of security:
- Step 1: log in to the Government of Canada GCKey website.
- Step 2: log in to BWS using the business licence number and Business Identification Number (BIN).
Government of Canada defers implementation of the Firearms Marking Regulations.
The requirements of the Firearms Marking Regulations are deferred to December 1, 2020.
For more information, see the Regulations Amending the Firearms Marking Regulations in the Canada Gazette.
Update your employee information
Businesses must inform the CFP of any changes to employees listed on their business firearms licence.
Adding or removing employees
To give an employee access or remove access to BWS, please ensure they are updated to the business licence by having the owner, partner, director or someone indicated by the business as a person in a prescribed relationship, contact the office of the Chief Firearms Officer for your province or territory.
Contact the Canadian Firearms Program:
- if you have questions or cannot access the on-line tools
- to report technical difficulties with the online service
For the latest processing times see:
- Date modified: