The Keswick RCMP is hoping information from the public can help further their investigation of a break, enter and theft that occurred at a cottage in Deersdale, N.B., last month.
Sometime between July 4 and July 26, 2019, someone broke into a cottage located off a logging road at Nashwaak Lake. A number of items were stolen, including:
- two 12-foot, Old Town Kayaks (one orange and one blue)
- 14-foot aluminium boat
- red and black Leader Ecojet 130 water pump
- red Honda gas pump
- red Briggs and Stratton generator
- red Honda 3000W power inverter
- yellow Dewalt portable radio
- tool box containing two socket sets, screwdrivers and pliers
- Bushnell spotting scope
- Bushnell night vision set
Anyone with information about this theft, or the stolen items, is asked to contact the Keswick RCMP at 506-357-4300. Information can also be provided anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or www.crimenb.ca.