Technical investigative engineers and software engineers
We're hiring! Technical Investigation Services is looking to hire qualified students and graduates on short and long term employment opportunities.
We are seeking individuals with a wide-range of skills in the areas of engineering and computer science to complement our various technical teams. Ideal candidates should have knowledge of the following:
- End-to-end software development, specifically in C/C++
- In-depth Linux architecture
- Mobile and embedded systems development
- Working with software development tools like Jenkins, Git
- Asset qualifications: experience with other scripting languages, protocols and more
In addition we offer many opportunities for you to develop your skills and receive on-the-job training in a multitude of technologically-oriented fields.
How to apply
We regularly post positions on www.canada.ca/government-jobs.
Please ensure that when you register for job alerts that you look for the following classifications for position types:
- Engineers: EN-ENG 03 - SPS-EE-03
- Computer Systems: CS 02/03 - SPS-CP-02/03
If you have any questions about current postings and/or future opportunities please feel free to submit enquiries to RCMP.TechOpsHRSupport-SoutienRHOpsTech.GRC@rcmp-grc.gc.ca.
- Date modified: