For quick reference use:

If you have questions you can’t find answers to, contact us through the “ Contact Us ” link on all pages. We’ll do our best to respond as quickly as possible.

Please remember, if you require police assistance or wish to report a crime , contact the RCMP Detachment or police force of jurisdiction in your area. If you reside outside Canada and assistance is required in Canada, your local police can request it from the appropriate Canadian agency.

Date modified: